Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you guys are enjoying your day with your sweethearts. I am sitting at a Midas station getting my water pump fixed..go figure. So I thought I would share my Valentines Creations with you before they are 364 days early for next year! Here we go:

This is my Valentines Stamp Camp I did at my house last weekend..everyone had fun making these projects:valentines 006

the card was a case of Michelle Forces just with different color of red..you can see hers here:

http://micheleforce.blogspot.com/2009/01/love-you-much-valentines.html

and here is the link to how to make the test tube holders:

http://www.lisasomerville.com/2008/08/holiday-lineup-candy-test-tube-holders.html

the design shown here was Claudia Perry's design, my friend from Columbus..you can see her blog here at:

http://stampingincolumbusga.blogspot.com/

she has some cute Valentines pages on there today!

and here is the little class I did for my Mom’s night out ladies:

february 09 projects 133

sorry for the dark pic..I am still figuring all that stuff out. The little red box holds 2 ghiradelli chocolate squares and is made from the SU mini scalloped envelope die for the big shot (2 of them)…how cute is that??

Lastly here is a card I did for a monthly swap group I am in..Hello Claudia and friends..wish I could have been there!

february 09 projects 136

It uses all the new stuff from SALEABRATION..the ribbon bundle, the decorator paper pack and the polka dot punches stamp set..cute cute cute..I love how soft looking it is and the eyelet border punch?? Perfection!!! I did one with chocolate chip on the hearts to go with the saying but didn’t care for it as much..you can be the judge:

february 09 projects 137

I preferred the vanilla craft polka dot hearts...

All supplies SU, except for the target $1 spot mailboxes! Email me if you would like more info at deidrelm@hotmail.com

Here’s hoping you are having more fun than I am at the Midas Shop on your Valentines Day….

Ciao for now…Deidre

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the one with the stamped hearts-CUTE!