Monday, September 14, 2009

Princess Peep and Princess Lolly

So today the girls were really giggling and I had to find out what was so darn funny…..they were making up rhymes all of which ended with poop or pee and some word that rhymed with poop or pee.  Yep, 5 year old humor at it’s best!  Then they told me that their names were Princess Peep and Princess Lolly and I told them that those were wonderful names for princesses who like to sing about poop!  They are too funny!  Go here to see what these funny girls look like these days:

http://www.lifeshadowsphotography.com/blog/

They are growing up way too fast!  So, I will take all the poop and pee rhymes I can, because someday it will be so passe’! (Which is one of their favorite words!)  That is French for “over” they say all the time.  Poop and passe…yikes what a juxtaposition!

august 021

Today, I am showing you my two swap cards I made for convention.  I totally forgot to show you guys these!  I did do one thing different though after I took the picture..I added a red brad to dasher’s nose on the middle dasher so he would be more Rudolphy.  I loved this card!

Here is my other swap card from convention using the “out of the box” hostess set.  I loved all these bright colors which are not my usual choice but really look great together!

august 022

I popped up the bottom heart with a dimensional and added some crystal effects for some gloss.  The square punches make it all easy peasy!

Smiles and Ciao for now!  Deidre

No comments: