Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I can’t stop!

Okay, I am having way too much fun with these sweet treat cups.  They are seriously addictive!  So here is a Thanksgiving Turkey.  I have yet to see anyone else out in blog land do one of these so I think it is truly an original!!  Dang, after 5 years I think I am getting good at this stuff (YILM!) I am just so surprised after all the brain cells I have lost after birthing children, that it is in my head somewhere.  God does that on purpose I think..makes you lose brain cells when you have children so you can deal with the incessant whining, irrational behavior and no sleep!  Survival behavior at it’s finest, anyways, I digress….here’s my gobbler!

sweet treat cups 004

and here is a Halloween card using these cute things….

sweet treat cups 001

See aren’t they fun???  I love new toys…

Ciao for now…..Deidre

3 comments:

Amy Watson said...

First Turkey one I've seen. Great job! Super cute!

frogers said...

You have always been good.

Nikki Bond said...

OMGOSH...LOVE the turkey idea! That is toooooooo fabulous! I'm so going to have to try that! Too clever Deidre! {SMILES}