Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sickness all around

Well I can honestly say it has been a few years since I was sick with a cold. So I guess I was due. I was so proud that I had not had a sinus infection since my sinus surgery back in 2007, but I don’t think I can say that anymore. Matilda and I both seem to just have the crud but luckily, no fevers or other symptoms other than sinus stuff. So that is why I have been a wee bit absent lately. I have been crafting some, and just need to edit the pics and I will get them posted. So today I will just share some pics from last weekend. I went to a shoebox swap that my local Rubba Sistas (Hi ladies!) put on. I didn’t get to go until after lunch due to Joel’s studying but I still got all my cards done. Here are some great pics of some of the samples and projects that were on the boards:

shoebox swap wreath

Loved, loved, loved this wreath made by Pam Gaynor. I really need the daisy die and butterfly die for the big shot now, don’t I???

Here is a great card made by Evie Bennet:evie's

Here’s a beautiful hive bag and matching cards...again by the ultra fabulous Pam Gaynor:

judyhive

the banner welcoming us made from top notes…not sure who made this, maybe Pam or Gail??

banner

Can I just say I love living in California? The place where we did the shoebox swap overlooked the ocean….stamping and viewing the ocean..does it get any better than that???

here’s a cool card made from circle circus….

circle circus

and my nemesis the more the merrier stamp set, but I actually think I could copy this one…once again though, it’s a die I don’t have, the scalloped oval for the big shot….I need it too, don’t I???

snowman

So there is a little sampling of our shoebox swap. Birthday cards and gifts coming up soon….stay tuned and here’s to getting over the cold!

Ciao for now….Deidre

No comments: