Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father’s Day!

Hey everyone…Hope you guys are enjoying a great Father’s Day weekend. We are enjoying a nice relaxing one and plan on making Joel breakfast in bed tomorrow and the girls can’t wait.

One of the places we love to eat at when we are in the mood for a hamburger is the fantastic In and Out Burger here in CA. We ate there twice during vacation..once on the drive up and once on the way back..the reason I mention it is I have to tell you Matty’s name for it because it cracks me up…are you ready? Inside Out Booger! Ha Ha…really makes you want a hamburger now doesn’t it?

I would just like to wish my Dad a wonderful Father’s Day. He is the smartest guy I know and I am so proud to be his daughter! I love seeing some of my father’s traits in my children and I love even more watching him interact with them! It’s always fun to see what they do with Grandpa. Here’s to you Dad and I hope your day is as great as you are!

My husband also deserves a lot of kudos as well on Father’s day. He always amazes me at his selflessness. Yesterday, he came in starving because he hadn’t eaten lunch and I had made some barbeque pork in the crockpot. He made a sandwich and put the last few bbq potato chips on his plate, (there wasn’t even a handful.) Matty made a comment about how she wanted a chip and Joel put all the chips back in the bag without eating any, so she could have them when she ate her sandwich..that’s just the kind of stuff he he does for them and me everyday and I really love him for it! We always come first with him and we are really lucky! Happy Father’s day baby...you are the best!

So in honor of the two great men in my life, I made up a card for them both….it uses my all time favorite stamp set lovely as a tree….

convention swaps 006

It is in the mail as we speak to my Dad and Joel will get his tomorrow! I hope they both like it…Dad loves trees and it reminds me of our vacation to Yosemite, so I think Joel will like it too!

Hope you get to spend time today with all the men in your life!

Ciao for now! Deidre

No comments: