Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can finally say that now that I have posted my last Christmas story for the year….on to 2010!  Life is good here in San Diego.  I spent some time this week making my future daughter in law’s wedding invitations with her help and getting to know her.  She is such a delight!  Jacquie was loving on my big shot machine…she likes scrapbooking and says she really needs one of them…guess what girl you joined the right family!!!  There are lots of birthdays and Christmases in the future so I have that girl covered!  We are so glad to have her join the family!  The big wedding is at the end of March in beautiful Big Sur, California and I am excited to go see a part of the state that I have never visited...I hear it is fantastic!

  I also got my club technique cards finished and my Columbus swaps done, so all in all, it was a pretty productive week I would have to say!    I am teaching a Valentine’s Stamp camp on Friday and looking forward to seeing my San Diego crafters this week!  We are going to make mailboxes, two cards and a cute packaged valentine treat.  I can’t wait!  I will share all of them after the class…can’t spoil the surprise you know.

So other than that it was back to the routine and that is a happy place for me.  Hope you guys are enjoying a great new year as well! 

Here’s my eye candy for today:

christmas 09 007

This is what I made all my club ladies for Christmas….you guys know you want to be in my club now don’t you???

And here was my technique card for my club ladies in christmas 09 009 November..I thought this card turned out so pretty..I love the non traditional Christmas colors and just love those vintage ornament stencils!

Ciao for now!  Deidre

No comments: